- Concepts around IOT
- Raspberry pi
- Hardware Configuration
- Operating System
- Basic command line interface
- Exposure to python Programming
- Hello world website on WordPress
- Programming GPIO
- Linux basic commands
- Concepts of ethical hacking
- RPI Unit (mini computer ) – hardware cost extra
- Exposure to Latest Technology
- Basic Knowledge of IOT
- Own basic website
- H.No. 1-98/5/8, 105 , Gayathri Heights , Jubilee Enclave Hitex City , Hyderabad 500081 India
- Contact us @ 9555295300 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Start Date ( Tentative ) – 3rd May, 2017
The Raspberry Pi is a series of credit card-sized single-board computers developed in the United Kingdom by the Raspberry Pi Foundation to promote the teaching of basic computer science in schools and developing countries.
Several generations of Raspberry Pis have been released. The first generation (Raspberry Pi 1 Model B) was released in February 2012. It was followed by a simpler and inexpensive model Model A. In 2014 the foundation released a board with an improved design in Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+. The model laid the current “mainline” form-factor.
Improved A+ and B+ models were released a year later. A cut down “compute” model was released in April 2014, and a Raspberry Pi Zero with smaller size and limited input/output (I/O), general-purpose input/output (GPIO), abilities released in November 2015 for US$5. The Raspberry Pi 2 which added more RAM was released in February 2015. Raspberry Pi 3 Model B released in February 2016 is bundled with on-board WiFi and Bluetooth. As of 2016, Raspberry Pi 3 Model B is the newest mainline Raspberry Pi. These boards are priced between US $20-35.